We wound our way back to pick up our registration packets at the Convention Center. After registering, we went back to the hotel, where I was able to check in to my "killer room."
Tuesday, March 1, 2011
Arrived Portland for 2011 NCCE Conference
Left bright and early on Tuesday morning for Portland, Oregon, with Beth Cole from Hellgate High School. Uneventful flight and arrived to rain. Beth was able to check into her room at the Crowne Plaza, where we are staying. I had to wait until my room was ready. Hotel is two blocks from Oregon Convention Center. We took the train downtown and ate lunch at Jake's Grill. Shopped a little downtown and found a wonderful spice and tea shop called The Spice & Tea Exchange. Having just ordered several Cannon HF M31 cameras for use in our Video Production class, we also had to stop into The Shutterbug where we asked a lot of questions about video and still cameras.
We wound our way back to pick up our registration packets at the Convention Center. After registering, we went back to the hotel, where I was able to check in to my "killer room."
We wound our way back to pick up our registration packets at the Convention Center. After registering, we went back to the hotel, where I was able to check in to my "killer room."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment